If you are a rights holder and are concerned that you have found material on our PAHAR website, for which you have not given permission, or that is not covered by a limitation or exception in national law, please contact us by email at MCADDeditor@gmail.com stating the following:
1. Your contact details
2. The full bibliographic details of the material
3. The exact and full url where you found the material
4. Proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights holder or an authorized representative.
Upon receipt of notification our Notice and Takedown Procedure is then invoked as follows:
PAHAR will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
Upon receipt of a valid complaint the material will be temporarily removed from the PAHAR website pending an agreed solution.
PAHAR may contact the contributor who deposited the material, if relevant. The contributor will be notified that the material is subject to complaint, under what allegations, and will be encouraged to assuage the complaints concerned.
The complainant and the contributor will be encouraged to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably and to the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
· The material is replaced on the PAHAR website unchanged;
· The material is replaced on the PAHAR website with changes;
· The material is permanently removed from the website.
If the contributor and the complainant are unable to agree to a solution, the material will remain unavailable through the PAHAR website until such time as a resolution has been reached.