In the Google map below you will see many color-coded rectangles. If you click on the corner of any rectangle it will ‘select’ and open a balloon with a link to the respective map. The rectangles show the map boundary and the color indicates the date of original publication. You can zoom in and drag the map to get a closer view of the rectangles.
Red = before 1800; Orange = 1800-1849; Yellow = 1850-1899; Blue = 1900-1949; Green = after 1950
Any mmap can be downloaded by clicking the links below.
- 1991 Osh Kyrgyzstan by Russian Military.jpg (7.7 MiB)
- 1992 Karakol Kyrgyzstan by Russian Military.jpg (6.1 MiB)
- 1992 Lake Issyk Kul Kyrgyzstan by Russian Military.jpg (7.8 MiB)
- 1992 Peak Lenin Kyrgyzstan by Russian Military.jpg (4.8 MiB)
- 1993 Bishkek Kyrgyzstan by Russian military.jpg (7.1 MiB)
- 1993 Talas Kyrgyzstan by Russian Military.jpg (7.0 MiB)
- 2002 K-44-XIX Ak Shyyrak Kyrgyzstan.jpg (2.7 MiB)
- 2002 K-44-XV Kyrgyzstan.jpg (3.1 MiB)
- 2002 K-44-XX Shaykhly Kyrgyzstan.jpg (2.9 MiB)
- KR ADM ENG.jpg (7.5 MiB)
- KR FIZ ENG Alt W Lines.jpg (9.8 MiB)